Sales Application Analyst (Woodinville, WA)
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts;
- Meet with client to discuss topics of concern and maintain good rapport and inform clients of value added coupling and ASD products and services.
- Provide analytical support to existing and prospective clients for on-going projects, new business opportunities, and proposals; specifically, provide support to client by providing information specific to coupling and ASD, including technical information, product recommendations for customer applications, and other coupling and ASD product information support;
- Answer international and part of national client’s questions by providing technical information and explanations
- Develops new sales strategy by evaluating client needs and application requirements;
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers;
- Identify advantages and compare MagnaDrive’s products and confer with other technical sales professionals on sales strategy;
- Provide reference for use of product features and specifications, maintain user documentation and a help desk; utilize CRM for all encompassing accounts, leads and prospecting territory management;
- Plan and prepare MagnaDrive’s all international and part of national sales, applications and installation training seminars open to MagnaDrive’s business partners, OEM’s, engineering firms, and end users on a regular basis;
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with other technical sales professionals and professionals in other departments.
Required Skills and Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific or technical major;
- Understanding of complex and technical product features and the application of our products to support client’s business needs;
- Familiar with CRM;
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
Apply to MagnaDrive Corporation. 14660 NE North Woodinville Way, Suite 100, Woodinville, WA 98072.
Job description – Director of OEM Sales
MagnaDrive is seeking a highly strategic North American OEM Sales Director with a proven track record of success in the manufacturing industry to join us in Woodinville, WA. This individual will join a global, multi-site business unit and be expected to drive high-level strategy plus tactical execution. The business unit designs and manufactures custom-built machines for industrial power-transmission applications. The sales organization consists of regional sales managers and channel partners. The ideal candidate for this position will have sales management experience in OEM manufacturing markets This individual will partner with the Executive Vice President and regional sales managers to drive strategic organic growth initiatives for the business. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate progressively responsible management experience influencing the design process of our OEM partner companies to include Magnadrive solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop the OEM sales and marketing portion of the strategic plans, focused on growth and new product activities
• Design strategies to win new business and execute the tactics working with direct reports and peers
• Drive daily sales management via SugarCRM.com
• Develop strategic OEM customer accounts and cultivate new business opportunities
• Work with customers and engineering to develop the Product Roadmap for new products and adjacent market opportunities
• Execute tactical functions: prepare multi-year quote proposals, manage sales/engineering/customer interface, establish pricing, perform negotiations, manage customers, perform marketing analysis, and deliver product training
• Manage relations with outside reps and intercompany MagnaDrive sales team
• Ensure that Sales Channel supports new product development goals of engineering & the growth objectives of the business
• Support financial reporting including forecasting, budgets, and quarterly reporting requirements
• Manage budget & expense
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline
• MBA is a plus
• 5-10 years’ experience leading tactical and strategic sales initiatives in manufacturing environment required. Experience working with both commercial OEM and goverman sales is preferred
• Travel: 50%
• Due to contracts with the United States Government, candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
Please submit resume and salary requirements to: HR@magnadrive.com
Job description – Strategic Account Manager
Job Location - TBD
Job Category - : Business Development, Outside Account Representative
We have an immediate opening for a dynamic, self-starting, industrial sales professional to be our Strategic Account Sales Manager. This individual will work closely with our existing major Fortune 500 customers and be responsible for constant personal communication and account growth. In addition to maintaining and fostering customer relationships, he/she will report to the director of sales and work with the CEO, product engineering/management, and marketing to develop a customer growth strategy. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop annual sales forecast and provide regular reporting and updates to ongoing sales pipeline.
- Responsible for your own SugarCRM maintenance and updates o Serve as a main point of contact and account management for key customer accounts; working directly with the director of sales and CEO, as well as the engineering teams to gather and relay information o Manage strategic account onboarding (direct sales)
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination.
- Own customer account communication schedules, sending frequently scheduled updates on the company, products, partnerships and more o Develop a customer partner retention program with marketing and own the execution
- Provide technical, application and installation support, as needed, to end-users o Capture customer feedback and present findings to sales, product, marketing, and CEO
- Work with our sales application engineers to create literature and collateral for customers about our product’s features/specs to strengthen and expedite the sales process
- Passion to dedicating yourself to meeting customers' needs.
- Highly organized, able to keep many work streams going simultaneously. o Incredibly detail oriented.
- A strong “Closer” to close deals. o Flexible to the variety of different work styles and personalities of our customers.
- Creates systems of organization for account management and product feedback. o Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative setting.
Key Criteria: The successful candidate will possess a proven track record in developing business for engineered solutions within an industrial landscape. you will have a strong working knowledge of rotational equipment especially as it relates to pumps, fans, blowers and motors used in industrial applications.
Your experience will ideally include:
- 5+ years industrial sales within oil & gas, mining, power generation, paper/wood products, and municipal water/wastewater vertical markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or Marketing – OR –
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
About MagnaDrive Corporation
Founded in 1999 in Seattle Washington, MagnaDrive’s groundbreaking magnetic torque-transfer couplings and drive technologies provide highly effective means of protecting and controlling critical equipment and processes for industrial applications. Beyond its mechanical advantages our technology has the means to achieve significant energy savings for our customers. MagnaDrive serves many markets around the world, including power generation, mining, oil and gas, maritime, paper/wood products, municipal water, and general manufacturing.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to: HR@magnadrive.com