Supply Chain Analyst (Woodinville, WA)
A Supply Chain Analyst is sought by a magnetic technology company in King County, WA to perform the following duties:
- Develop metrics for processes to be used to understand performance baselines, trends and root cause analysis for defect reduction and process efficiency;
- Collaborate regularly with MagnaDrive’s senior management to help guide company strategy and lead efforts to continuously improve MagnaDrive’s planning processes;
- Analyze and document supply chain specific reporting and analytical requirements utilizing standard methodologies and processes;
- Perform standard and ad-hoc reporting and analyses to review historical information and identify opportunities to influence supply chain process improvement, procurement tradeoffs, transportation service adjustments, etc.
- Work with sales to develop robust sales and financial forecasts as well as work with suppliers to reduce inventories and delivery issues to enhance value and service;
- Track MagnaDrive’s product flow from origin to final delivery, analyze demand and capacity reports for operations planning, and execute monthly inventory plan to optimize earnings and reach business goals;
- Monitor the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the air and ocean movement and different types of storage of goods;
- Monitor the order cycle and associated information systems, analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand;
- Provide quarterly logistics cost analysis to business management as well as expertise and guidance on logistics cost issues and saving opportunities;
- Proactively improve efficiencies and effectiveness of purchasing tasks, metrics, reporting and analysis based on the direction and needs of MagnaDrive;
- Master’s degree in supply chain management, international business, or other closely related majors;
- Familiar with supply and cost management, demand and supply chain planning, managing inventory, and planning and executing logistics activities;
- Familiar with quantitative modeling with excel;
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
Apply to MagnaDrive Corporation, 14660 NE North Woodinville Way, Suite 100, Woodinville, WA 98072.