Grand Hyatt Hotel
The Grand Hyatt experienced a number of complaints that water pressure on the upper floors (during periods of high occupancy) was insufficient.
- The Grand Hyatt decided to install MagnaDrive’s 10.5 ASDs in order to regulate water pressure and flow so that it could be tailored to occupancy levels and guest demand
- The hotel had experimented with VFDs in the past but experienced problems.
- The ASDs provide all rooms with required water pressure and flow regardless of occupancy level.
- Water pressure is maintained in an even, consistent manner
- System vibration levels were reduced by 70%
- The Hotel saved approximately $11,000 in energy and maintenance costs per ASD every year.